Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Mail Art

Mail Art Assignment

For this assignment, I just wanted to make something that you would want to put on your wall because it made you smile. I feel like this is the kind of painting that someone would put on their Pinterest board. I decided to do a watercolor painting of a loaf of bread along with a pun because I just wanted to make something light hearted. I remember at the beginning of this quarantine, I decided to make cinnamon rolls, but I couldn’t because I couldn’t find yeast in any of the grocery stores. I then went to twitter and learned that all of the yeast in the world evaporated because everyone wanted to make bread. So I decided that if bread is such a large staple of social distancing, I’ll put it on a card. I also added a really bad pun, “you are loaved,” because I haven’t made a dad joke in awhile I thought that this was the perfect opportunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment